Borowsky Center for Publication Arts
The Borowsky Center is committed to the exploration of the offset process as a creative medium, and to that end functions as a research facility within the university. Students in Printmaking, Graphic Design, Illustration, and other disciplines have the opportunity to work with this commercial process first hand creating a variety of projects, from show posters and promotional postcards to fine prints and artists’ books.
Students, alumni, faculty and artists are invited to propose projects to be printed in the Borowsky Center. Please note the following:
- Current students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate courses get priority scheduling.
- Artists must create an edition of at least 100 with a portion of the edition remaining at the University in the Borowsky Center archives.
- Students and alumni must have completed the Book Production course or Advanced Offset to create an independent project with the printer.
- Spplicants must submit a proposal to the printer. Jobs will be accepted according to the schedule.
- Please submit your proposals 3-6 months in advance of your desired printing time.
To submit a proposal and get an estimate, please email Amanda D'Amico at firstname.lastname@example.org.