JOB TITLE: Records Manager
DEPARTMENT: Office of the Registrar
The Records Manager ensures the integrity of academic, administrative, and curricular documents in the Office of the Registrar, including managing forms circulating through electronic workflows.
This position primarily works in the University’s document imaging system, OnBase, overseeing the scanning of the Office of the Registrar’s archived documents and the importing of new documents into the imaging system. The Records Manager supports all academic OnBase system users through periodic user training and documentation.
In addition, this position initiates responses to subpoenas and other requests for information concerning alumni. The Records Manager will also work within the Colleague student information system and various Adobe applications, such as InDesign and Acrobat.
- Manage the office email account established for form and documentation submission.
- Responsible for scanning, importing, indexing and when appropriate routing documents in the imaging system.
- Manage items circulating through electronic workflows.
- Assure the integrity of academic, administrative and curricular records maintained in the imaging system.
- Train academic OnBase users and create training documentation as needed.
- Maintain the office’s archives room including the ongoing imaging project.
- Assist in the supervision of student workers involved in the scanning process.
- Respond to research requests and subpoenas.
- Back up the front desk as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required; 2 years of higher education experience preferred. The qualified candidate will be familiar with both Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
TO APPLY: Interested, qualified applicants should submit letters of application and resumes to the Personnel Services Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer