Financial Aid Documents
You can use this site to download documents you need to complete your work study application or verification. Refer to your financial aid verification letter for specific documents needed.
Complete and submit ONLY those forms that have been specifically requested from you by the Student Financial Services Office. Submission of forms that have not been requested may delay the processing of your paperwork.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to download and print the following documents. Get Adobe Reader Here
- Verification Worksheet - for Dependent and Independent Students
- Child Support and SNAP Verification Worksheet
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (In-Person)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (Notary)
Status Change Documents
- Dependency Override Appeal
- Parent Proof of Support
- Student Proof of Support
- Disclosure Authorization
- Parent Income Reduction Form
- Student Income Reduction Form
- Asset Form - Parent
- Asset Form - Student
Resident Advisor Documents
If you are required to submit a tax return and do not have a copy, you can get a copy from the IRS. Use IRS Transcript Form 1722, the transcript can be ordered by completing Form 4506-T or calling (800) 829-1040 and following the prompts in the recorded message.
For work study documents, please visit the Student Employment section.