Relationship to the Arts: I'm passionate about dance and wish I would have gone to college to study it, however working at UArts allows me to live vicariously through the students that are pursuing their dream.
Hobbies / Interests: Traveling, personal finance, photography, dancing, yoga and my new love, skydiving.
Education / Background: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, Pa.
Professional / Personal Organizations:
- 1999 - 2003: Member of the Pennsylvania Association of College Admission Counseling (PACAC) annual conference planning.
- 2002 - 2003: Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, helped with conference planning
- Currently a member of the Southern Association of College Admission Counseling (SACAC).
- Member of National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC), helped with registration at national conference in Tampa 2005, Austin 2007, Seattle 2008 and Baltimore 2009. Helped with the logistical committee in St. Louis 2010 and New Orleans 2011 NACAC Conferences.
- Volunteering at the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, Juno Beach, FL., May 2010 - August 2012.
Additional Information: Have worked in higher education for 18 years.