Relationship to the Arts: I'm passionate about dance and wish I would have gone to college to study it, however working at UArts allows me to live vicariously through the students that are pursuing their dream.
Hobbies / Interests: Traveling, personal finance, photography, dancing, yoga and my new love, skydiving.
Education / Background: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, Pa.
Professional / Personal Organizations:
- 1999 - 2003: Member of the Pennsylvania Association of College Admission Counseling (PACAC) annual conference planning
- 2002 - 2003: Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, helped with conference planning
- Currently a member of the Southern Association of College Admission Counseling (SACAC)
- Member of National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC), helped with registration at national conference in Tampa 2005, Austin 2007, Seattle 2008 and Baltimore 2009. Helped with the logistical committee in St. Louis 2010. Helping with registration at the 2011 conference hosted in New Orleans.
- Volunteering at the Loggerhead Marine Life Center, Jono Beach, Fla.
Additional Information: Have worked in higher education for 15 years.