Call for Alumni Work for UArts Collection
Deadline for submissions is February 15, 2013
January 15, 2013
The Office of Admissions will be reviewing submissions for the purchase of art work by UArts alumni for the University of the Arts Alumni Collection. This collection will largely reside in the Office of Admissions.
The purpose of the Alumni Collection is to not only give future students a glimpse of what a UArts education can offer, but to also showcase the work of our talented alumni.
- A maximum of 3 pieces may be submitted per person
- Each piece should not be priced above $500.00
- Pieces must be framed and ready to be hung
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images must be attached as JPEG files and labeled as LASTNAMEfirstInitial _1.jpeg
- Email subject line should read "UArts Collection Submission"
- Email body should include name, phone number, email, address, website, year of graduation, major
- The following information should accompany each image: title, medium, dimensions, date of creation, price
- Deadline for submissions is February 15, 2013
If purchased, work will be part of the University of the Arts Collection. Artists may borrow the artwork to exhibit outside the University with proper notification.