Making informed choices about finances, building financial resource and having control over personal finances. Learn how to create a resume, find internships and start preparing for your future!
Financial well-being includes:
- Learning how to manage your money and establishing a personal budget
- Not living beyond your means
- Learning to not let money be the driving force of your life
- Donating some of your resources, if possible, to a cause in which you believe
- Making a plan to pay back your student loans
- Avoiding credit card debt; paying off the entire balance each month to avoid interest
- Thinking long term – set up a savings account
- Achieving a balance between life and work time
- Being proactive to take on internships and seek career guidance
Are you engaged in the process of Financial Wellness?
- Do I enjoy going to work/class/internship most days?
- Do I maintain an up to date resume?
- Am I aware of what student loans I have and the terms of pay back?
- Do I live within my means?
If you answered "no" to any of the questions, it may indicate an area where you need to improve the state of your environmental wellness.