Study at American Institute for Musical Studies, Austria
Oxford University Summer Music Program
- Solo debut with the Philadelphia Orchestra, Allegro Society Orchestra, Orchestra Society of Philadelphia
- Serves on the Board of Governors of the Recording Academy - Philadelphia Chapter
- Serves on the Board of The Singing City Choir, Philadelphia, PA
- Backup vocalist on world renowned jazz organist Joey DeFrancesco's album Never Can Say Goodbye, the Music of Michael Jackson, High Note Record Label, which was GRAMMY®-nominated for "Best Jazz Contemporary Album" in 2011.
- Debut album, Jerome Kern - Lost Treasures on the Centaur Record Label. The CD – described as a "total delight" by Billboard Magazine premiering Jerome Kern's earliest compositions.
- Soundtrack of Steve Guttenberg's film production P.S. Your Cat Is Dead, which premiered in New York.
- Participant in the International Association of Jazz Educators (IAJE) in New York premiering Randy Brecker's GRAMMY®-nominated song, "Into the Sun," with Randy Brecker, GRAMMY®-winning trumpeter.
- Adjudicator for the Miss New Jersey Pageant, Atlantic City, NJ
- Adjudicator for Miss America Outstanding Teen, (MAOTeen) Orlando FL
- International television solo debut performing at The Paris Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas for the Hatton/Urango Welter Weight Boxing Championship
- Guest soloist for the premiere of renowned composer Donald Waxman's "Love Songs" at the 2007 Annual State Conference Pennsylvania Music Teachers Association
- Guest solo artist for WHYY TV broadcasts with hosts Bob Perkins and Toni Nash.
An accomplished and respected vocalist, known as the ultimate cross-over singer, Sciolla has extensive experience as a recording studio musician and has toured with Felix Cavaliere and the Rascals, served as vocal coach to Courtney Love, and performed with jazz greats Jimmy Bruno, Kevin Eubanks, Bob Berg, Uri Caine, John Swana, Joey DeFrancesco. In addition to multiple solo performances at jazz festivals around the country, Sciolla has been an annual guest artist with the Wallingford Community Art Song Series and a frequent guest artist with the Relache Ensemble.
She has been singing professionally for 30 years. She is a member of the Voice Faculty at the Community College of Philadelphia for 29 years and Associate Adjunct Professor at the University of the Arts School of Music for 21 years.
As well as being a professional musician and teacher, Anne is a certified Paralegal (Paralegal Institute of Philadelphia, 1986) and Notary Public in Philadelphia working in civil and criminal litigation since 1984.
Class Schedule, Fall 2015
|TH||04:00PM - 05:20PM||Creative Practices|